Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Dream(s)

I rarely remember mine. I generally only remember bits and pieces of most dreams, but I will remember more if they're intense or freaky or nightmarish. Maybe I'd know more about myself if I could remember them, since they're supposed to be expressions of your subconcious some say, or bits of the future others say. There's one thing that happens a lot in my dreams, manifesting itself in a few different ways, but I'm not going to tell you about it. What I will tell you about is that the other night I dreamed of my son.

If you know me (and if you're reading this you most likely do), then you know I don't have a son, or daughter. And never have. I'd like to someday, but it's not today. He was very small, maybe a month or 2 old with a head of dark hair. He was laying on his back on some kind of plastic tray, starkly lit from above. He was making some noises and moving around a little bit. I got up real close to him, but slowly as I was worried about scaring him, which he wasn't. Other than that, all I really remember is sniffing his smell. Maybe I was a cat in my dream because that's what I was acting like.

1 Comments:

At 3/16/2005 03:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, dude. that's cool. i'd like to have a dream like that.

--xenamidala

 

Post a Comment

<< Home