Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Clergy Letter Project

"Eh," you say. "Preachers write a letter. I should care why?"

Because it's a letter not disputing evolutuion, but accepting it. And saying that the idea of the universe being created by a creator, or I guess that should be Creator, and evolution aren't mutually exclusive. This is the belief I hold, until I learn more. Basically, I'm waiting to find out from science (is it Science? ooohh, caps!) where all the gases that were floating around the ether before the Big Bang or after it came from. I need an explanation of where and how those gases, and the atoms and molecules that comprise them, came into being. Maybe there is a theory, but I haven't come across it. Point it my way if there's one (or more) out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home