Friday, September 09, 2005

Fun with Conservative Idiots

Earlier today, I stumbled across a blog espousing some very interesting commentary. It's called Conservatives for American Values. Take a read and see if you also find yourself wondering if these guys believe what they write. I think they do but I seriously had to think about it b/c I was sure it was total satire. And look at their pictures. If those aren't fake, they should be.

I left a comment under the name 'cindy' just to mess with them and got a bewildered response. Now I'm going to leave another comment, in which I'll question the size of their brain and penis. We'll see if they leave it up.

3 Comments:

At 9/14/2005 04:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, someone called you a "hateress"! Must not be for real with all the other crazy shit they're leaving up...

 
At 9/28/2005 02:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is funny. How do they know what the symbol for pagan lesbians?

 
At 9/30/2005 06:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

legal notice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home