Monday, May 30, 2005

Latest and Greatest

Somebody asked for an update. Sorry for the lack of posts, but I've been working.

We're all moved in to the new HQ and liking it more and more each day. Central air and heat are installed. Casey's doing the carpentry work and we installed a pocket door last weekend, just have to finish up the trim and the drywall. We're unpacking and trying to figure out "shelving solutions" (that's such a rediculous phrase but I can't help using it again and again) for closet storage. Yesterday we went to Lowe's and bought some bathroom fixtures to replace all the wood stuff currently in there. We haven't had time to install anything yet, but it's already an improvement.

I'm working on a Linklater project at the moment and have another movie waiting in the wings. So posting here may be light. I was kind of hoping for this thing not to be a "look at the funny/interesting/weird item I found" (not that there's anything wrong with those, but I can't copy My Tiny Bits, which does that so well) but somewhat more personal without necessarily being confessional. If it is going to be like that, my mind will need concentratin' time and I don't really get that when I'm working on a show. After 12-hour days, I just want to relax and not be in front of the computer where I've spent my whole day already.

What else, I saw Star Wars... better than Episodes 1 or 2, at least. We saw Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy on Saturday... it was an okay movie, but I'd have rather given something else my hard-earned $cratch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home